1. Can I send top up at any time of day?
Our service is available 24/7 so top ups can be sent at any time of day.
2. How many top ups can I send per day?
You can send a maximum of 2 top ups per day.
3. How do I make a top up?
To perform a top up, select the country of the prepaid mobile phone. Enter the mobile telephone number and click on Recharge now. It’s that easy.
4. How do I enter a number in the correct international format?
When you select the destination country, our system will populate the international prefix for the mobile number. You will need to remove the leading 0 found in the local number, and enter the rest of the number after the international prefix.
5. How long does the top up take to reach its destination?
Normally, once payment is made, a top up is sent within minutes (subject to credit check, destination network coverage and availability).
6. How will the recipient know that I sent them a top up?
The recipient will receive a text message informing them of the top up.
7. How do I pay the mobile top up?
We accept all major credit cards including Visa, Master Card and JCB.
8. What if I sent the top-up to the wrong number by accident?
All transactions are final. Once the top-up is sent to a mobile number, it cannot be refunded or removed from the phone again. It is for this reason you double check the mobile number before you proceed.
9. Why does my credit card billing home address have to be the same as my BlueChargez.com account home address?
Your address details must match your card billing address to ensure that it is your credit card.
10. Who do I contact in case I have any problem?
For accounts enquiry email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and for technical questions you can reach us at email@example.com or Zopim chat.
11. Can I ask for my money back?